Monday, February 15, 2010
Running Off Frustration
Yesterday morning I got into a fight with my husband because I bought him a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day (long story). Luckily for me it was right before I was leaving for my 6 mile run. I met the Fleet Feet Fun Run group at the arboretum. It was a sunny, beautiful day in WI, with the temps in the upper 20s. The running gruop was pretty large about 30+ people. There were pacers and the organizer rode the loop on his bike to keep track of everyone and help motivate. I kept up a good pace and was able to clear my head and enjoy the route. There was a 6 mile route and a 12 mile route. I did the 6 even though this is my recovery week and I needed only 5 miles. Half way through I had pain on the inner curve of my right foot but I kept running through the pain and it dulled down a little bit. Overall it was a great run and I came back on a runner's high and it lasted the entire day. I can't wait to get outside more for my weekly runs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment